Current version: 3.3.6.sj_4
(every newer version contains – of course – the changes from the version before!)
Upcoming work contains:
- An additional AFG tag (AFG_random_photo), which will display a random photo from the configured Flickr-Set (uses the same parameters as AFG_gallery) which changes with every load of the page…
- Switched to the SSL-Flickr API.
- Fixed a bug, where a closingis too much in case of using the flow-layout and have a row of images not filled completely.
- Added a checkbox with the meaning “use a floating layout if neccessary” which means, if the page is not wide enough for displaying the selected columns, it will display as much columns as possible. This is usefull if you display the page with the plugin on mobile phones etc. With this checkbox checked, the default display will be the number of the selected columns, but if the screen is not wide enough, it will display only the number of columns which fitt into the size.
- Added an option to disable the “View on Flickr” link in the slideshow in the gallery settings